Closing submissions from counsel assisting the Inquiry, and from the parties with leave to appear on issues relating to the operation of Wivenhoe Dam, are available on this page.
Content has been redacted where submissions address a potential adverse finding or recommendation that was not subsequently made by the Commissioner in the final report.
The final report of the Queensland Floods Commission of Inquiry is available here.
Counsel assisting the Inquiry
- Closing submission for counsel assisting the Floods Commission of Inquiry on behalf of Professor Colin Apelt (PDF, 263 KB)
John Ruffini & Allen Peter, State of Queensland
- Response to QFCI - State Representation Spreadsheet SDWD-201101190700-RAComments (PDF, 242.06 KB)
- Response to QFCI on behalf of Mr Ruffini & Mr Allen - State Representation Spreadsheet SDWD-201101190700-RAComments (PDF, 410.58 KB)
- Attachment for response to closing submissions (PDF, 15949.33 KB)
- Paul Lack, Final submissions of the State of Queensland dated 16 February 2012 (PDF, 3255.13 KB)
- Supplementary submission to the floods commission of inquiry on behalf of John Tibaldi Dated 1 March 2012 (PDF, 104.68 KB)
- Response to closing submission (PDF, 2381.45 KB)
- Final submissions on behalf of Fernvale residents (PDF, 55.35 KB)
- Schedule of relevant events (PDF, 114.63 KB)
Mid-Brisbane River Irrigators
Robert Ayre, SunWater
- Response to letter of 28 February 2012 (PDF, 23.82 KB)
- Response to closing submission (PDF, 485.39 KB)
- Annexure A for response to closing submissions (PDF, 8632.82 KB)
- Annexure B for response to closing submissions (PDF, 804.01 KB)
- Annexure C (PDF, 106.63 KB)
- Response to Response to Gate operations spreadsheet - Draft findings (PDF, 70.84 KB)
SEQ Water Grid Manager